Sinking Springs at Historic Bristoll Plantation is the rustic barn you have been looking for! This space works for 50 of your guests and it works for weddings that need room for 400 guests. The meadow is picture-perfect for a dreamy clear-top tent to dance under the stars, or the island pergola in the middle of our lake is just right for your ceremony. No other venue offers you these options all in one location!
A quick overview of the details...
- Perfect for up to 400 guests
- Meadows for Tents
- Lake Island for your ceremony
- Plenty of Parking
- Built-in luxury restrooms
- Handicap accessible with a boardwalk-like ramp into our historic barn
- Quaint, shabby chic cottage for your Honeymoon Night
- More than a Bridal Room, we offer an air-conditioned, complete Bridal Apartment to relax and get ready with your Bridal Party.
- This facility is yours for several days before your wedding to allow you to set up the decorations and get the details you want perfect!
- Inquire about our fresh floral bouquets for your wedding part and centerpieces for your tables - the perfect designs for this facility at a fraction of what you will pay anywhere else!
- Be sure to view the photos of our facilities and our wedding gallery!
Private lake with a beautiful island pergola, perfect for intimate wedding ceremonies.
The bride's dressing room in the barn.
Ann's homemade bridal bouquets.
There is ample space for tents in the meadow.
Nick and Courtney's vintage wedding at Sinking Springs [view more]
Brad and Emmalee's sweet rustic wedding at Sinking Springs [view more]
See more photos of weddings at Historic Sinking Springs in our wedding gallery!
Call Ann at (443) 553-4618 for more information.