Make your wedding day perfect for up to 400 guests on our historic plantation. Hold your ceremony on our lake island, in the gardens, or in the historic barn loft.
Fresh bouquets for the entire wedding party are available from Ann, our master flower arranger who has done commissioned pieces and educational programs for the White House, Campbell's Soup Company and Longwood Gardens.
- Perfect for up to 400 guests
- Island Lake - Get married on an island in the middle of the lake!
- Country Loft - Ceremony and or Reception in the historic barn loft
- Meadows for Tents
- Ample Parking
- Cottage for the Bride & Groom Wedding Night
- Fresh Bouquets available* for the entire Wedding Party
- Special areas for the Wedding Party to dress
- Includes several days for set up preparations
- Be sure to view the photos of our facilities and our wedding gallery!
*may require additional cost
Private lake with a beautiful island pergola, perfect for intimate wedding ceremonies.
The bride's dressing room in the barn.
Ann's homemade bridal bouquets.
There is ample space for tents in the meadow.
Nick and Courtney's vintage wedding at Sinking Springs [view more]
Brad and Emmalee's sweet rustic wedding at Sinking Springs [view more]
See more photos of weddings at Historic Sinking Springs in our wedding gallery!
Call Ann at (443) 553-4618 for more information.