An exclusive retreat on a scenic 130 acre farm at historic Bristoll Plantation.
Conveniently located only 5 minutes from quaint Chesapeake City, half an hour from Wilmington, and just over an hour from Baltimore or Philadelphia.
Group retreats have so many opportunities at our historic plantation. Have a Tea Party, learn about Herbs of the Bible, enjoy our 16 herb gardens and forest walk. We also offer craft classes, a gift shop, and a Revolutionary War Graveyard to explore. Enjoy any of the following features during your visit:
- Day Group and Wellness Retreats
- Herbal Luncheons
- Tea Party Room
- Herbs of the Bible discussions with lunch
- 438 year old Sycamore Tree - Largest tree in Cecil County! Born in 1578.
- 16 Herb Gardens
- Forest Walk
- Your choice of Crafts, Herbal and Cooking Workshops
- Gift Shop
- Revolutionary War Graveyard
Call Ann at (443) 553-4618 for more information.