|843 Elk Forest Road, Elkton, MD 21921. Get Directions|
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm Cottage is open on Sundays.
Weddings & Retreats
Make your wedding day perfect for up to 400 guests on our historic plantation. Hold your ceremony on our lake island, in the gardens, or in the historic barn loft. Includes fresh bouquets for the entire wedding party!
Group retreats have so many opportunities at our historic plantation. Have a Tea Party, learn about Herbs of the Bible, enjoy our 16 herb gardens, labyrinth maze and forest walk. We also offer craft classes, a gift shop and a Revolutionary War Graveyard to explore.
Bed & Breakfast
Book your romantic retreat on this historic farm. Country cottage with air conditioning and fireplace for your special occasions. Available weekdays and weekends. Choice of continental or country breakfast. Rate $118.00/night, $25.00 for an extra bed.
Classes & Events
Sinking Springs Herb Farm and Retreat at Historic Bristoll Plantation.
Spend a leisurely visit in a 130 acre rural setting with your hostess, Ann Stubbs. Explore the gardens with Ann and hear the history of an 18th
century provincial plantation house made of logs. See the ancient sycamore tree which sprouted in 1578. As part of the 2 1/2 hour program, sit down to an herbalicious gourmet delight, a luncheon of fresh unprocessed food prepared with herbs and served in the original house. Or if you prefer, we also offer a program, "Herbs of the Bible" with a Labyrinth Serenity Walk. Afterward, if you wish, browse in the gift shop featuring herbs and dried flower creations.
Items of interest
* Serving Monday - Saturday year round, call 410-398-5566 for your reservation. Optional choice of many programs.
- Inquire about our popular "Herbs of the Bible" program.
- Visit the Tea Party Room at Sinking Springs! Call 410-398-5566 for reservations.
- Spring 2015 classes available!
- Youth and homeschool classes too!
- Guided tour of scenic Herb Gardens and Historic Grounds
(with potted herb plant sales)
- Dine in a restored 18th century farm house*
- 436 year old Sycamore Tree. Largest tree in Cecil County!
- Gift Shop
- Excellent Mystery Trip destination - please call 410-398-5566 for more information.
- Near quaint Chesapeake City, Maryland
Events at a Glance
Call Ann at 410-398-5566
We prefer to communicate with people in person or over the phone as we find the personal touch is more satisfying, and we welcome a phone call from you. Please call us at (410) 398-5566, or try Ann's cell phone at (443) 553-4618.
© Copyright 2011-2015 Sinking Springs Herb Farm. All Rights Reserved.